With over 100 years of combined consecutive family-based commitment and experience, ARCH is a full-service roofing resource covering all corners of the Midwest. Skilled in virtually all roofing applications for virtually every type of commercial property, ARCH is a Factory Certified Roofing Contractor employing a team of associates distinguished by their functional and technical expertise – all Certified Roof Consultants, HAAG Engineering Certified Roof Inspectors and Manufacturer Certified Installers.
The result? Only the best roofs. And, the best people.
SCOPE OF WORK / DESIGN CONSULTATION
When designing your roof system, there are extremely important factors to consider. Our experts are trained in each phase of the design and installation process. We can accommodate each of your individual needs by determining the following:
- Roofing system that best fits the building envelope and your investment needs/goals
- Energy efficiency (amount and type of insulation)
- Proper attachment of roof to meet uplift requirements
- Proper drainage and overflow protection
- Impact Resistance
- Fire Ratings
- High Foot Traffic
- Safety precautions during construction; including odors, noise, tear-off, equipment, trash
- Energy Star Ratings
We are dedicated to providing you with a quality roof system that will enhance the overall aesthetics and value of your property, delivered on time and within your budget.
A.R.M.S. Management Services
We own and manage investment properties, so we understand the challenges our clients face. We recognize the complexity of investment property ownership, which helps us relate to our clients. Maximizing the life of your existing roofs is our goal!
Once a building has been constructed, the most costly maintenance and replacement item is the roof. If neglected or poorly installed, this primary component of your building’s envelope will contribute to destruction of valuable contents, disrupt tenant activities, and result in expenses not accounted for in your capital improvements budget.
A roof never gets turned off or shut down for an overhaul. Instead, the roof is exposed 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to nature’s harsh elements, the sun’s ultraviolet degradation and the building’s continual movement. On flat roofs you have the added abuse from foot traffic due to routine maintenance. This is a lot to ask of a roof without help. When professionally installed and maintained, your roof system is a silent partner.
Clients who enroll in our Management Services program receive the following benefits:
- Our certified roofing inspectors will perform roof inspections on each property that is enrolled in the program.
- We will document all current conditions of the roofing system in a report that will contain each roof’s history, type of roof (manufacturer, type of insulation, substrate), and comprehensive photo documentation. This detailed report will also include a service life cost analysis to allow you to plan your capital improvement budgets accurately.
- Each property will be inspected once a year and/or anytime there is a major storm event (high winds or hail).
- You will have immediate on-line access to all of your property reports. A pre-storm analysis is extremely important when negotiating the best possible settlement with your insurance carrier.
Awards & Certifications
The insurance claims process can be very arduous and time consuming. Our team of experienced insurance professionals is always here to assist you with your claim. Before the claim is initiated, our team of HAAG Engineering Certified Commercial Roof Inspectors will assess your property damage and help you determine whether or not a claim is warranted. If the claim is filed, our team of experts will be there to assist you through the entire process.
With our expertise and professional reputation in the industry, we are often requested by the Insurance Carriers to assist their adjusters and engineers in assessing property damage and preparing a proper scope of work. Our goal is to help you recover as full and fair settlement that you are entitled to.
Midwest weather is unpredictable and property owners often find that they don’t know where to turn when a leak arises or when weather damages a roofing structure. Arch Roofing offers 24-Hour Emergency Services for all types of property owners to provide an immediate response in order to minimize potential damage.
Within hours, an Arch Roofing crew can assess a client’s roofing damage and provide the services necessary to keep your home or building protected. After the roof leak is contained, Arch Roofing provides our clients with a proposal for permanent roof repairs or roof replacement, if necessary. If our inspectors discover damage your insurance policy should cover, Arch Roofing will work with your insurance company to help you get your roofs repaired. We prepare a report for your insurer diagramming the property along with roof measurements and photo documentation that also details relevant area storm activity.
Our qualified service department is equipped to provide 24-Hour Emergency Services throughout the Midwest, including Kansas City, St. Louis, Illinois, Nebraska, and Oklahoma.